Rue Royale are touring the UK this January & February.
- Thursday 24th – Folk Lore at Windmill, Brixton
- Friday 25th – Legendary Labour Club, Northampton
- Saturday 26th – St Phillips Church, Cambridge
- Sunday 27th – Ten Feet Tall, Cardiff
- Tuesday 29th – The Bicycle Shop, Norwich
- Wednesday 30th – Leaf, Liverpool
- Friday 1st – Studio Lounge, Totnes
- Saturday 2nd – Ort Café, Birmingham
- Monday 4th – The Castle, Manchester
Driven in every sense of the word, Ruth and Brookln Dekker have amassed over 80,000 miles on the road in Europe alone since the release of their first eponymously-titled LP in 2008.
The last album ‘ Guid To An Escape’ included single “Halfway Blind” which got repeat plays on BBC 6Music by the likes of Gideon Coe and Nemone when released as a limited edition seven inch.
After clocking up over 400 shows in the last three years, Rue Royale will continue to build their grass-roots following as they tour ‘Guide To An Escape’, playing many of their biggest venues and festivals yet across Europe.
It’s all about the journey, not the destination. The adventure is theirs, and yours, for the taking.
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 1st, 2012 at 5:35 pm